We have managed to post all our documents and received confirmation via Royal Mail track and trace that it was delivered to the High Commission on the 12 March 2009. Now we sit and wait !!! Well maybe not sit because we are both working flat out at the moment,I'm trying to declutter the house and get rid of some of our stuff!!! It has been up for sale since January and it looks like it could be a while yet, we dont mind because really I dont want to move into rented it would be nice for it all to fall into place, but we up for last minute changes and are prepared to amend our plans to suit whatever happens.
I have just taken on 8 hrs a week working for Bagpipecovers.com doing the general admin, accounting , orders etc its good work that i can do at home to fit in around everything else i do.
I have just advertised my new business dog walking and petsitting and have been surprised by the response. I have bookings over the next few months for pet sitting and have taken on quite a few regulars on the dog walking side of things. All good exercise!!
No comments:
Post a Comment